Sharing your message online becomes infinitely more powerful when you have embodied the truths you are sharing with others for yourself first… ✨
So, how do we lean into the gifts of the amazing ability we get from social media to connect with more like-minded people and build a network around sharing our gifts and move away from getting sucked into the algorithm games and the constant pressure to always need to be creating?
IN THIS EPISODE, I COVER:
- Why I needed to take a long break from posting & showing up online so I could get back in tune with the true core of my work and my heart’s current evolution
- Finding a middle ground between needing to show up consistently to get picked up by the algorithms so our voices can be heard vs. taking our time to dive deep beneath the surface of the true heart of our soul’s message and waiting for the inspiration to come on it’s own
- How to reacquaint yourself with your soul’s deeper message when you are feeling cut off from why you are even doing what you are here to do in the first place and start magically magnetizing more people toward your message simply by embodying your truth
- Book mentioned: Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Recommended episode: 108 | Shifting Your Work from 3D to 5D
- Become a member of the Cosmic Calling Community to get mantras to repeat to yourself when you’re having trouble showing up to share your message online – as well as written transcripts for this and every episode so far! 📝
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading.
- Order my book, Find Your Cosmic Calling: Amazon US | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Chapters/Indigo | Booktopia | Waterstones | Bookshop.org
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources.