Do you struggle with figuring out which business idea is the right one for you?
In this episode, I’m talking about all of the different factors you’ll want to keep in mind when deciding on which dreamy business idea to commit to, so you can be well-informed on what it’s really like to start a business that is set up to stand the test of time rather than constantly starting, stopping, and second-guessing whether you are doing the right thing.
- How to use your astrology chart to help you narrow in on a business idea that will be both profitable & spiritually fulfilling
- What makes a business idea good and how to make sure it will be something you will continue to enjoy far into the future
- How to test your business idea and dip a toe in before committing tons of time & money to starting something before you know for sure it’s what you want to be doing
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- SurveyMonkey & Cognito Forms – Use these tools to create a survey so you can find out more about what your ideal audience needs and how they feel about the problem you’re seeking to solve through your business
- Order a custom design of your birth chart to look up your 8th & 12th houses
- Learn more about the 2020 Cosmic Boss Mastermind to grow your soul-fueled business to new heights this year!
- Become a Stellar Supporter of the podcast and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
🌟 BONUS RESOURCE:
Download a worksheet with 12 questions you can ask yourself to help you test drive your business idea and make sure it’s the right one for you by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level.
Patrons also get early access to future episodes, written episode transcripts, behind the scenes updates, and the ability to participate in special member-only giveaways, deals, discounts, and opportunities.