Jo Cauldrick is an artist, author, and coach for creatives at The Moon Journal. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Jo Cauldrick, an ♒️ Aquarius based in the UK, whose moon cards were originally designed to bring her a sense of rhythm and focus during a very stressful time, but soon became one of her best selling products and have helped thousands of others to re-discover their love of the moon and planning activities with the lunar cycle. We discuss creativity and the power of showing up for it in your life as well as the power of working with the moon cycles.
- Jo’s story of how she started her creative business and became an “overnight success” after nearly being homeless
- The benefits of growing your creative entrepreneurial empire in a way that is slow, yet steady and strong
- How Jo has cultivated the tenacity to keep going with her creative projects even when she feels blocked, she experiences imposter syndrome, or things don’t come out the way she intended
- Working with the cycles of the moon within your creative process
- Jo’s tips for growing your Instagram following and how she has grown hers to over 360K followers
- Learn more about Jo’s work and shop her artwork at The Moon Journal or follow her coaching work here
- Order her new book, Muse with the Moon: Spark Your Creativity and Self-Reflection with the Help of the Lunar Cycle
- Follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, and join her Facebook Group for those who are Creatively Called to share your artwork and get feedback
- Previous episode mentioned: 026 | Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources