Imposter Syndrome keeps so many of us from doing the work we really want to do in the world. Here’s how to overcome it… 💫
In this episode, I’m chatting about a common theme that often comes up in my astrology readings, even with the brightest, most accomplished people doing amazing things in their field, as well as those who are scared of even getting started when it comes to doing the work they really want to – and were actually born to – do in the world.
- How MOST people question if they really know what they’re doing and even the most accomplished people in the world experience Imposter Syndrome, but they somehow managed to push through it and do the work they felt called to do in the world anyway!
- My story of overcoming Imposter Syndrome and how it has completely changed my life & career not just once, but twice
- 7 ways to stop letting self-doubt and comparison hold you back so you can cultivate the courage to push past the discomfort of not feeling fully confident in what you’re doing to become the person you want to be and do more of the work you really want to do
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Book a Career Astrology Reading to gain clarity around the work you were born to do in the world
- Become a patron of the podcast and receive extra bonus features by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading, report, or class.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the weekly e-mail list for podcast notifications, forecasts, and horoscopes
Download the ‘Overcoming Imposter Syndrome’ digital worksheet to get clear on your ideal title and write your dream bio by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level.
Patrons also get early access to future episodes, behind the scenes updates, and the ability to participate in special member only giveaways and opportunities.