Imposter Syndrome keeps so many of us from doing the work we really want to do in the world. Here’s how to overcome it… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting about a common theme that often comes up in my astrology readings, even with the brightest, most accomplished people doing amazing things in their field, as well as those who are scared of even getting started when it comes to doing the work they really want to – and were actually born to – do in the world.
- How MOST people question if they really know what they’re doing and even the most accomplished people in the world experience Imposter Syndrome, but they somehow managed to push through it and do the work they felt called to do in the world anyway!
- My story of overcoming Imposter Syndrome and how it has completely changed my life & career not just once, but twice
- 7 ways to stop letting self-doubt and comparison hold you back so you can cultivate the courage to push past the discomfort of not feeling fully confident in what you’re doing to become the person you want to be and do more of the work you really want to do
>> Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with Apple / Spotify / Google Podcasts
- Book a Career Astrology Reading to gain clarity around the work you were born to do in the world
- Become a member of the Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading with me.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the weekly e-mail list for astrological forecasts, new class alerts, and more.
Download the ‘Overcoming Imposter Syndrome’ digital worksheet. Use this worksheet to get clear on your ideal title and write out your dream bio. Receive this worksheet, the written transcript of the episode, and every other bonus resource from the podcast so far by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.
I am unable to find whether you teach or utilize tropical/western, sidereal or Vedic astrology. I understand each has its strengths & weaknesses but they are very different & I’m unwilling to subscribe or shop until I know this information. I’m surprised you indicate no reference at all regarding this. Your response is appreciated.
I practice and teach tropical/western astrology as most astrologers in the west do.
Thank you Natalie! This is something I have definitely struggle with, and the episode helped a lot! I am cosmically inspired and ready to being 2019 with a new, empowered mindset.
I’m so happy! 🌟