Kat Taylor is an energy worker and the creatress of Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Kat Taylor, a sweet and soft-spoken yet consciously driven Aquarius based in Colorado about the chakra system and specifically how becoming more aware of our own energetic imbalances can help us step into our power and create a ripple effect that can help us do our part to heal the world. 🌎✨
- How Kat followed her inspiration, intuition, and dreams to create her own line of chakra therapy body oils and essences by combining 5 different healing modalities
- How she found her cosmic calling and how her astrology chart backs it up
- What the chakras are and how they affect us by reflecting the state of our energetic health back into every area of our lives
- What does it mean if you have a chakra that is out of balance?
- Examples of chakra imbalances you could have, how they might show up in your life, and how to heal them
- How chakras relate to astrology (and everything else!) & why Mercury Retrograde is the perfect time to work on your throat chakra
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Google Play / Stitcher / TuneIn
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Explore Kat’s line of chakra healing body products @ kailo-wellness.com
- Follow her on Instagram @ kailo.organic.chakra.therapy
- Watch her latest Chakra Mooncast combining astrology with chakra healing tips
- Suggested books & resources:
- Become a patron of the podcast by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download a special guide to healing your chakras including a list of planets & zodiac signs that each of the chakras are associated with by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes and other special member benefits!
SPREAD THE LOVE & SHARE ON PINTEREST:
Images compliments of Kat Taylor