Kat Taylor is an energy worker and the creatress of Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Kat Taylor, a sweet and soft-spoken yet consciously driven ♒️ Aquarius based in Colorado about the chakra system and specifically how becoming more aware of our own energetic imbalances can help us step into our power and create a ripple effect that can help us do our part to heal the world. 🌎✨
- How Kat followed her inspiration, intuition, and dreams to create her own line of chakra therapy body oils and essences by combining 5 different healing modalities
- How she found her cosmic calling and how her astrology chart backs it up
- What the chakras are and how they affect us by reflecting the state of our energetic health back into every area of our lives
- What does it mean if you have a chakra that is out of balance?
- Examples of chakra imbalances you could have, how they might show up in your life, and how to heal them
- How chakras relate to astrology (and everything else!) & why Mercury Retrograde is the perfect time to work on your throat chakra
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Podcasts
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Explore Kat’s line of chakra healing body products @ kailo-wellness.com
- Follow her on Instagram @ kailo.organic.chakra.therapy
- Watch her latest Chakra Mooncast combining astrology with chakra healing tips
- Suggested books & resources:
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download a special guide to healing your chakras including a list of planets & zodiac signs that each of the chakras are associated with by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes and other special member benefits!
SPREAD THE LOVE & SHARE ON PINTEREST:
Images compliments of Kat Taylor