Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach and the founder of TheJoyJunkie.com. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Amy E. Smith – a ♉️ Taurus who teaches chronic people-pleasers & perfectionists how to stand up for themselves – about honoring your worth, how to stop putting others’ needs above your own whether in your life or work, and how to speak your truth and set boundaries in a way that is way less scary as well as graceful and respectful.
- Why Amy decided to make it her mission to help others find their voice and overcome people pleasing (and how her astrology chart beautifully reflects this!)
- Why are we so obsessed with people pleasing in the first place? Hint: We’re naturally wired for it and it’s up to us to override the system!
- How to say “no” or speak up for yourself in a way that honors your wants, needs, and boundaries while also remaining articulate, eloquent, and conscientious of others
- Realizing that you are not responsible for how other people think, feel, or perceive you
- Making business decisions around what makes you proud to put out into the world rather than always thinking about how others will receive it or how you can please everyone in your audience
- Powerful and effective examples of how to handle bringing up a difficult subject with a family member as well as how to set boundaries with clients who are overstepping your limits
- Learn more about Amy’s work on her website at TheJoyJunkie.com
- Follow her on Instagram & Facebook
- Listen & subscribe to her podcast: The Joy Junkie Show
- Books mentioned: Choose Wonder Over Worry by Amber Rae
The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the weekly e-mail list for podcast notifications, forecasts, and horoscopes