Julia Starr is a life & wellness coach at Starr Health Co. and the founder of Rise: The Membership, a mentorship program that supports future female CEOs. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Julia Starr, a ♏️ Scorpio on a mission to support women in their 20’s to prioritize themselves, discover their strengths, and lead with conviction, about we can start to look at our natural inclination to get stuck in a stressed-out state in a new way and reprogram ourselves to choose a better way so we can stop compromising our wellbeing in our quest to constantly achieve more.
- How Julia’s annoyance with the lack of female role models in CEO or leadership positions inspired her to start a mentorship program for young female professionals in their 20’s
- Why we live in a culture where stress has become so prevalent and where the majority of stress truly comes from
- The negative effects of experiencing chronic stress and some tips & tricks we can use to help us overcome it
- The difference between stress & anxiety
- Working through social anxiety
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Learn more about Julia’s life & business coaching at Starr Health Co.
- Explore a 7-day trial of her female mentorship program at Rise: The Membership
- Follow her work on Instagram at @starr_health_co & @risethemembership
- Resource mentioned: Boomerang – Pause your inbox so you don’t get stressed by e-mails
- Become a patron of the podcast and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
🌟 BONUS RESOURCE:
Download Julia’s help sheet for overcoming social anxiety by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level.
Patrons also get early access to future episodes, written episode transcripts, behind the scenes updates, and the ability to participate in special member-only giveaways, deals, and opportunities.