Julia Starr is a life & wellness coach at Starr Health Co. and the founder of Rise: The Membership, a mentorship program that supports future female CEOs. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Julia Starr, a ♏️ Scorpio on a mission to support women in their 20’s to prioritize themselves, discover their strengths, and lead with conviction, about we can start to look at our natural inclination to get stuck in a stressed-out state in a new way and reprogram ourselves to choose a better way so we can stop compromising our wellbeing in our quest to constantly achieve more.
- How Julia’s annoyance with the lack of female role models in CEO or leadership positions inspired her to start a mentorship program for young female professionals in their 20’s
- Why we live in a culture where stress has become so prevalent and where the majority of stress truly comes from
- The negative effects of experiencing chronic stress and some tips & tricks we can use to help us overcome it
- The difference between stress & anxiety
- Working through social anxiety
>> Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with Apple / Spotify / Google Podcasts
- Learn more about Julia’s life & business coaching at Starr Health Co.
- Explore a 7-day trial of her female mentorship program at Rise: The Membership
- Follow her work on Instagram at @starr_health_co & @risethemembership
- Resource mentioned: Boomerang – Pause your inbox so you don’t get stressed by e-mails
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
Download Julia’s help sheet for overcoming social anxiety by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.