Robin Scott is a social worker turned creative entrepreneur who supports empaths in understanding themselves & following their calling. Here’s how she found hers…✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Robin Scott of The Diary of an Empath, a ♉️ Taurus based in Canada, who turned her desire to work closely with others into a blog – and then a business – after a short career in social work left her feeling unfulfilled, underpaid, and feeling like she was in the total wrong place. We discuss her journey into embracing her gifts as an empath and how you can use your sensitivity as a gift while creating a business you love as long as you put solid strategies in place to support you.
- The importance of grounding your energy as an empath in order to root yourself in the present moment and find stability
- Robin’s journey from being a social worker to starting a blog and eventually turning it into a business
- How the higher and lower chakras come into play in running a soul-fueled business in flow with both your masculine structural foundation & feminine intuitive insights
- How to become an empowered empath rather than seeing it as being a burden
- Learn more about Robin’s work at TheDiaryofanEmpath.com & follow her on Instagram @thediaryofanempath
- Find out more about her program for Empaths in Business and her Journaling Course for Empaths
- Grab her new Meditation Album
- Listen to Robin’s podcast, The Empath Podcast, on iTunes or Spotify
- More resources from Robin’s blog:
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources