Destinee Berman is a digital strategist for healers, holistic coaches, and spiritual business owners. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Destinee Berman, a ♎️ Libra Sun, ♋️ Cancer Moon & ♑️ Capricorn Rising, about how she transformed 15 years of experience in Silicon Valley managing clients like Twitter, HP, and Microsoft into helping spiritual practitioners who shy away from charging for their spiritual and healing work get paid without selling out by packaging their calling into a course and her tips on how you can do the same.
- How you can approach marketing your work more intuitively rather than feeling slimy, salesy, cheesy or fake
- How what Destinee does is beautifully reflected in her astrology chart
- Destinee’s story of how she found her cosmic calling
- Why she chose to leave corporate work and focus primarily on serving spiritual and healing practitioners
- Why creating a course is an amazing way to affect and help way more people than you could by simply doing 1-on-1 work
- Why becoming abundantly wealthy doesn’t have to mean you’re selling out
- Destinee’s top tips for creating and launching your own course without getting super overwhelmed
- The power of using your own voice and sharing your unique personality to market to your audience
- The biggest things Destinee has learned from facilitating over 60+ launches for her clients
- How to take the first steps to prepare to create your own course around your calling
>> Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with Apple / Spotify / Google Podcasts
- Learn more about Destinee’s work at www.destineeberman.com
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram for updates
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download Destinee’s exclusive Launch Guide to help you plan out your first (or next) course launch by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.
Loved this podcast!! Fascinating to hear how Destinee’s chart relates to what she does in her career. It really resonated with me to hear how she merged her love for the spiritual and healing arts with her corporate training in digital marketing, creating a match made in heaven. I’ve often kept those worlds separate myself and am now diving into how best to integrate my mystical and practical sides. Starting with giving myself permission to! Thank you for being a trailblazer!
Many other topics touched upon, I also appreciated….people won’t hear your message if you don’t get the word out (totally agree), marketing your service or class can come from a heart-centered, authentic place (doesn’t have to be sales-y), and it is possible to be successful in these fields – sometimes it takes a little cheerleading and transforming of our beliefs to open to prosperity. Mutually beneficial is a good thing!