What does it really take to become a professional astrologer?
People’s interest in astrology has been skyrocketing in recent years and this is a trend that is only going to continue building steam. Today more than ever we need people who can see us for who we really are and help us make decisions that are in alignment with the true us. And that is what astrologers can help us do!
In this episode, I’m sharing the story of how I became a professional astrologer and how you can harness the power of astrology professionally in your work, too.
- How astrology can be used to deepen your understanding of your clients when used either on its own or as part of another helping profession such as coaching, wellness, business, branding, parenting, etc.
- The path I took to gain confidence as an astrologer starting with written reports and eventually moving into doing hundreds of 1-on-1 sessions with clients all over the world
- Some important things that all professional astrologers need to keep in mind to have an ethical practice while still giving your clients what they truly need
P.S. That picture at the top is of me as a “baby astrologer” when I was in my second year as a professional astrologer in 2017!
>> Listen to this episode & subscribe elsewhere: Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Google
- Get more details about the Astro Pro Certification Program!
- Learn more about my spiritual awakening story from Episode 43.
- Become a member of the Cosmic Calling Community to get more in tune with who you really are & what you’re here to do alongside fellow listeners of the show.
- Order my book, Find Your Cosmic Calling: Amazon US | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Chapters/Indigo | Booktopia | Waterstones | Bookshop.org
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app or rate on Spotify to help more people to discover their cosmic calling, too. :)
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for astrology updates, podcast notifications, and other free resources.