Emily Thompson is an author, podcaster, and the co-founder of Almanac Supply Co. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Emily Thompson, a ♋️ Cancer, entrepreneur, podcaster, and author dedicated to creative business. We discuss her major career change from web design to starting her own shop, Almanac Supply Co., what astrology had to do with it, and how aligning her schedule with the seasons has revolutionized not only her life but also her work.
- How & why Emily shifted her business from being a web designer to starting her own shop
- The clues along the way that showed her that this new business was always meant to be
- How her astrology chart matches up with what she does today & what was going on in astrology when she launched her new business
- What the benefits are of living & working according to the seasons and how Emily does it through her life and now through her business
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play / Stitcher
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Learn more about Almanac Supply Co. & check out all of the seasonally themed goodies in the shop
- Follow Emily on Instagram @emilym_thompson & @almanacsupplyco
- Check out her podcast & book at Being Boss for more conversations on creative entrepreneurship
- Become a patron of the podcast and receive extra bonus features by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download a guide to living & working seasonally through the astrological seasons by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes and other special member benefits.
Or you can upgrade your membership to Lunar Lover status to receive exclusive access to video forecasts to help you make the most of every New Moon & Moon! 🌙