How much time do you spend allowing yourself to explore your creativity just for fun?
Spending more time creating could make you more joyful, make you more money, and open you up to divine guidance by placing yourself in a more receptive, flow state. So, how come so many of us don’t prioritize it?
In this episode, I’m talking about how having a creative outlet can make your life and career feel so much more meaningful, whether it’s painting, drawing, making music, cooking, baking, making crafts, gardening, or something similar that does not seem to have any solid, specific practical outcome or seem to be productive for your career in any way.
I also share my ideas on how you can prioritize this time for yourself outside of work in order to greatly improve your work!
- Books mentioned in this episode:
- Become a member of the Cosmic Calling Community to discover how you express your creativity the best by decoding your astrology chart ✨
- Order my book, Find Your Cosmic Calling: Amazon US | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Chapters/Indigo | Booktopia | Waterstones | Bookshop.org
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app or rate on Spotify to help more people to discover their cosmic calling, too. :)
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for astrology updates, podcast notifications, and other free resources.