Leonie Dawson is a beautiful example of what it means to show up & run your business as your most authentic self and still be a multimillionaire CEO while doing it… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Leonie Dawson, a ♏️ Scorpio based in Australia and a #1 internally recognized best-selling author of the My Shining Year goal setting workbooks for life & business in addition to being a mum & wife who shares what she is going through in life with her business audience with full honesty and transparency in the process.
- Leonie’s journey from working towards becoming the Prime Minister of Australia to shifting gears into becoming a watercolor rainbow-loving artist instead – and the real reason why she creates anything (hint: it’s for herself first)!
- How her astrology chart beautifully matches up with her authentic nature and what being truly authentic means to her
- Leonie’s tips for discovering your own authentic nature and owning it
- The immense power of being vulnerable in your business
>> Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with Apple / Spotify / Google Podcasts
- Learn more about Leonie Dawson and what she’s working on now at leoniedawson.com or follow them on Instagram & Facebook
- Resources mentioned:
- Denise Duffield-Thomas – Money mindset mentor & author of Chillpreneur
- Katrina Ruth (formerly Kat Loterzo)
- Sarah Wilson – Author of I Quit Sugar
- Glennon Doyle Melton – Author of Love Warrior
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
Download Leonie’s printable worksheet to remind yourself of what you need to thrive as your most authentic self by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.
I absolutely love Leonie – her authenticity, message and rawness is inspiring and refreshing.
I’ve followed her for awhile and this is exactly how she comes across in all ways – unique and real.