Brigit Esselmont has built a business empire around teaching Tarot. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Brigit Esselmont, a savvy, business-minded ♉️ Taurus based in Australia, the creator of Biddy Tarot, and the author of a fantastic new book called Everyday Tarot. We not only discuss how she found her cosmic calling but also how you can learn to read Tarot with confidence and use it to build your own business empire in a way that is truly aligned with your intuition and your soul purpose.
- Why it’s Brigit’s mission to bring Tarot to the mainstream to make it more practical and accessible & how her calling is beautifully reflected in her astrology chart
- The difference between Tarot & astrology and how they can be used together to help you learn to trust your inner wisdom
- How reading Tarot cards for yourself can help you reflect inwardly and tap into your intuition to make clearer, more empowered life & business decisions
- How Brigit harnessed her skills working in corporate to start her own business doing something she loved and ended up becoming far more successful!
- Examples of ways you can use Tarot to gain insights that can help you feel out your business decisions, reflect on what you’ve been learning, and get an idea of the energy you want to harness to bring into your work next
- Why you don’t need to memorize the meaning of every single card to be able to read Tarot
- How to choose your first Tarot deck & create a meaningful ritual to ground your energy before or after you read them
- Find out more about Brigit and her work at Biddy Tarot on her website here
- Learn more about her book, Everyday Tarot, to get more information on how to read the Tarot including special spreads you can use to help you make life & business decisions more intuitively
- Check out Brigit’s Everyday Tarot Deck & her 2019 Biddy Tarot Planner to plan your year using the Tarot
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the weekly e-mail list for podcast notifications, forecasts, and horoscopes