We all have those days when we don’t have very much positive energy to share with the world and other days when it feels like absolutely nothing can stop us! ✨
In this episode, we’re talking all about tapping into your natural rhythm so you can stay true to yourself and what is coming up for you on an emotional level each day.
When you understand your natural flow, you won’t have to wonder as much about what you’re meant to be focusing on each day or why you are feeling the way you are feeling.
Our daily worries, fears, insecurities, and motivations can all be tracked in our astrology chart, and it’s as easy as knowing where to look this information up (Hint: It has to do with the house the Moon is transiting through for you each day!).
- How to look up the house the moon is transiting through for you today:
1. Go to https://astro.com.
2. Click on ‘Charts & Calculations’
3. Choose ‘Chart drawing, Ascendant’
4. Type in your birth details and click ‘Show chart’
5. Click the blue button near the top of the chart that says “+ with transits”
6. Look for the moon symbol in green on the outer rim and find which house # it corresponds with on your chart.
- Book in a 1-on-1 session: Intuitive Astrology Reading *NEW* – or – 3-month Mentorship Program
- Become a member of the Cosmic Calling Community to discover your calling by decoding your astrology chart ✨
- Order my book, Find Your Cosmic Calling: Amazon US | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Chapters/Indigo | Booktopia | Waterstones | Bookshop.org
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app or rate on Spotify to help more people to discover their cosmic calling, too. :)
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for astrology updates, podcast notifications, and other free resources.