Soulshine Astrology, LLC is currently seeking a remote podcast editor to help facilitate in the creation of weekly podcast episodes for The Cosmic Calling, a show that merges astrology with spirituality and personal & career development.
This would be an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to either enter the podcasting field in the future to see how things are run on the back end of a popular show and/OR someone who already runs a freelance type business and wants to make extra money on the side. Best of all, you can be located anywhere in the world as long as English is your first language.
- Experience with Audacity, GarageBand, iMovie, or other audio editing programs would be a huge plus, but is not 100% required (Paid training will be provided to the right person!)
- A current listener of the show who regularly listens to & genuinely enjoys the episodes – you would be hearing them a minimum of 3 times on average!
- Must be tech-savvy, good at learning new things on the computer, using new apps, and taking direction mindfully
- A good listener and very detail-oriented (Perfectionists ROCK! 💗)
- A flexible schedule with availability for relatively fast turnarounds
- Edit 30-60 minute podcast episodes including solo episodes and two-person interviews to remove gaps, background noises, “ums” & “uhs”, and edit the conversations so they flow smoothly, as well as doing some sound editing (volume balancing, noise reduction, treble & bass balancing, etc.), and adding in of intros and outros
- Editing the transcript of the episode to check for errors and correct punctuation and capitalization as well as transfer it into a downloadable PDF
- Create social media files using carefully chosen clips from the episode placed over pre-designed graphics (done through an easy-to-use app!)
Compensation: Hourly rate DOQ @ ~16 hours per month, paid every other week or monthly (your choice)
If this sounds like it could be right for you, please apply here.
I look forward to hearing from you! xo