We are a North American-based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
How you drive success:
- Develop and execute all creative projects and design production with strategic, creative visual storytelling
- Create visual concepts and execute designs for our events
- Lead with organizing and archiving all artworks produced and all visual and graphic assets.
- Research and search for inspiration for new concepts, trends, and design techniques.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- 2-4 years of web/graphic design, video experience, in-house, and/or agency.
- Experience working directly with internal and external clients.
- Natural design sensibility and a creative eye toward solving business issues.
- Dedicated to finding creative solutions to design problems, always considering new visual ways to effectively communicate messages across platforms and channels.
- Ability to maintain composure and articulate directives in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
- Ability to stay organized, manage, and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends.
- Obsessed with design principles, precision and holds all work to a high standard.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately within all required aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro), and Figma.
- Maintain a positive outlook and spread the same to the rest of the team
- Triple “C”: Cool, Calm, and Collected
Why join us?
- Work in a fast-paced global and virtual/100% remote-first start-up where you can add immediate, impactful & meaningful value
- Work with fun and smart colleagues
- Unlimited PTO; we have a strong life balance philosophy
- Work an in asynchronous yet harmonious communication environment
- Competitive market pay & incentives
- Competitive benefits package
- Incredible education through strong mentorships and learning platforms
💫 This job may be best for: Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, & Capricorn
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.