We are the world’s largest meditation community of 18 million people, from 120 countries speaking 50+ languages. We publish 70,000 free guided meditations and music tracks by 9,000 meditation teachers and musicians from around the world.
Insight Timer is the top-rated free meditation app globally. We have been featured by TIME, Forbes, The New York Times, and Vogue, and our app have picked up the Editors Choice award by Google, and App of the Day by Apple.
We are looking for a talented Senior UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This role will be fully remote (as long as you can work within Sydney time zones) with occasional company events at our Sydney HQ. We are only reviewing applicants located in Australia/NZ for this role.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and final polish with engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Collaborate with UX designers on user research and evaluate user feedback
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Mentoring Junior designers
- Proven UI experience
- Mobile app experience (A bonus)
- 4+ years in product or agency
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience Figma or Sketch
- Proficiency in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects)
- Prototyping (Principal, Invision, etc)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Our team is a global bunch of conscious creators who are passionate about building products that make a difference. Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to working from home and we’re working hard to keep our team connected. We host team meditations, focus on our wellbeing, incorporate flexibility into our work week and celebrate our successes along the way.
💫 This job may be best for: Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, & Gemini
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.