We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity, and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Calm is launching its B2B business and we’re building our foundational go-to-market team. We are looking for our B2B Mid-Market Account Executives to play a crucial role in partnering with teams and companies to bring Calm as a benefit to their employees.
The ideal candidate is a sales executive who can successfully manage diverse deal cycles with enterprise HR and Benefits professionals. We are looking for a track record of consistent success with quota-carrying experience, having sold into small to midsize employers. Very importantly, we want you to have been an early sales hire in a growth startup that was very successful with an expanding sales team. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life and be inspired by Calm’s mission of improving wellness, join us for an adventure that will define your career.
- Nurture and develop an inbound interest in Calm as a means to support employee resilience and mental fitness
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Optimize and develop the self-service experience for teams
- Collect market intelligence and competitive information
- Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service
- Achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Co-sell some deals with our sales leadership
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Able to thrive in a smaller and sometimes ambiguous sales environment with multiple objectives and large impact
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Experience with new customer acquisition, trial management, and upselling
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Interest in wellness, meditation, and resilience a plus
- Prior success in selling into HR and Benefits teams a plus
- High-energy and embody a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, and learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or otherwise participate in the application process.
💫 This job may be best for: Taurus, Cancer, Libra, & Virgo
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.