- Full Time
- Remote / USA
True Healers is the leader in alternative healthcare by delivering holistic healing services right to the comfort of your home or virtual space. With more than 25 different experiences to choose from including massage therapy, yoga, meditation, sound healing, fitness, life coaching, and more, individuals can customize holistic healthcare that fits their unique needs and lifestyle.
We’re a fast-growing platform dedicated to normalizing alternative healthcare in both the consumer and corporate marketplaces and are committed to improving the health, happiness, and overall lifestyle of individuals while simultaneously reducing employer healthcare costs.
True Healers is now adding to our team of professionals to meet this market demand and seeking a Marketing & Content Intern.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and communication skills and understands how to spark a vibrant conversation across multiple messaging channels from social media, to email, editorial, and more. This role will be dedicated to connecting with and growing a community while working with key influencers, affiliates, and associations, welcoming new members, and driving engagement. S/he will work with cross-functional groups including Strategy, Content, and Development, and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. True Healers is located in Los Angeles but is open to remote work.
- Manage the social media calendar, and collaborate on the overall editorial calendar
- Manage the various onsite communities including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Write and create content for (including but not limited to): blog posts, social media, email, D2C, and B2B collateral
- Support blog/editorial calendar by editing and publishing blog posts
- Serve as and the grammar police and champion the Brand Voice, refining it through data insights and advocate for the tone/vibe throughout the website content, offsite presentation, onsite programming, and marketing collateral
- Support basic administrative duties like note-taking, file organization, and content management
- Support content and editorial with content creation
- Monitor, listen, and respond to social media conversations in owned and other channels
- Stay ahead of the curve on social platforms, influencers in health and well-being, engagement strategies, and best practices across various innovative/disruptive industries
- Be an ambassador for the company, pursuing excellence and operating with integrity at all times
- Support the vision and strategy of the company with creative and innovative ideas and approaches• Bring an insatiable curiosity to consistently learn and improve
Cultural Fit and Qualifications
- Must want to work in a fast-paced environment on a mission to change the world
- Must have Passion — enthusiastic and ambitious
- Must operate as a transparent, collaborative teammate with nutritive debate
- Must have fun!
- Recommended 1 year of experience in marketing with a healthcare or alternative healthcare focus OR a relevant degree in marketing, communications, digital media studies.
- Exceptional wordsmith, and storyteller — crafting stories and journeys that inspire deeper engagement
- Exceptional social media skills
- Exceptional skills with social scheduling platforms (like Buffer, or similar), Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Photography and graphic design skills are a plus, but not required
- Ability to remain poised under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, and work efficiently against tight deadlines — this is a rapidly growing company with dynamic priorities
- A great sense of humor and optimism!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.