Calling all health-obsessed content creators, and Youtube fanatics! If you have a passion for a healthy lifestyle, and Youtube content creation – this role is for you! Vitamart.ca is a fast-growing Canadian-owned and operated online health store, and is looking for someone to create engaging and exciting Youtube content and helps to bring our brand message of “Better Health Made Simple” to life!
We want someone who has already cracked the Youtube Code and knows the secret sauce to a successful Youtube Channel! Needless to say, you must have either your own successful Youtube channel or created videos for a successful channel to be the right fit for this job.
- Very aware of health trends, supplements and is comfortable speaking to many different health supplements, and comfortable creating content around them ie comfortable speaking to an affluent influencer mom who does yoga, a 75-year-old senior who wants to stay young through anti-aging and healthy living, or to a biohacking business professional looking to optimize their health
- Being on camera MUST feel like second nature to you so that creating content around health products and health topics is a breeze for you
- Must have a finger on the pulse when it comes to the online health and wellness niche and should have a good idea of who the top influencers and health professionals in our niche area and what Youtube content they are making
- Must have a passion for healthy living and supplement/holistic health knowledge- more is better!
- Must be proficient in desktop video editing software and comfortable with filming and editing videos
- Creativity and an interest in thinking outside the box to Youtube create content
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Demonstrate initiative, thrives on new challenges, and adjusts to unexpected changes
- Ability to communicate, monitor insights, and use data to enhance new content
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite and of Final Cut Pro
- Strong knowledge of best practices on the Youtube platform in terms of thumbnails, titles, descriptions, end screens, and more
This role will be a contract position for 25 hours per week. This is a remote position, especially given the current state of things, but once things return to normal, we would love to connect in person in our Oakville, Ontario location! We are a Canadian Owned and operated Online Health Store on a mission to help as many fellow Canadians solve their health problems.
If this sounds like your dream job please send us a resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role. If you really want to wow us, send us a VIDEO cover letter showing your skills and sharing your excitement for this role! Please also include all your social media handles as well as a portfolio of your past branded work that you have done for other companies including insight data.
💫 This job may be best for: Leo, Virgo, Libra, Aries, & Gemini
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.