WHO WE ARE…
Refresh with Ekene, LLC., is an executive coaching firm that guides high achieving women to succeed, lead & live happy by harnessing emotional & spiritual intelligence, balancing masculine and feminine energy, while gaining strategic insight to increase their influence and wealth.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
At Refresh with Ekene, LLC., we embrace creativity, thrive on new and fresh ideas that provide our clients with practical strategies to move from success to significance and create lives with more purpose, meaning, influence and wealth. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we are a group of hardworking, dedicated yet fun-loving team of professionals.
We are currently looking for a creative, positive, team-oriented, and passionate individual to join our growing team. As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the CEO and team—including but not limited to:
- Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and activities within the team. Manage in-house visibility projects as needed such as reaching out and scheduling IG (Instagram) live interviews, podcasts, etc.
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff (CEO) such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. Support team by performing day-to-day errands & event project tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- General office duties: transcribing documents, writing, organizing email copy & mailing list management, and all other duties as assigned.
- Work effectively with other team members to ensure the highest level of client services. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Social media responsibilities:
- Supports founder in creating content like IG reels, short social media videos (such as can be produced and edited via phone software)
- Supports with casual event photo/video documentation and/or live-streaming Creates social media graphics for founder
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- Experience working in an office setting, a plus.
- Ability to thrive in positive energy, creative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent English grammar (written and spoken) yet up-to-date with current cultural slang and references.
- Familiarity with basic accounting & organizational tools including MS Office suite. Comfortable operating and working with several technology platforms & social media. Including Kajabi, mailing list platforms, Canva, and more
- Strong customer/client service skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times even under stressful situations.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
WHO YOU ARE…
- You are a positive team player.
- You are results-oriented and understand that great communication and collaboration across all areas of the company is the key to success.
- You are self-driven with great work ethics
- You are passionate about being part of a movement to inspire and empower hundreds of thousands of women across the diaspora.
- You are bold, confident, and ready to take the first steps to success!
- You are a time management guru.
- You can organize and manage priorities in a fast-paced, yet collaborative fun environment.
- You are detail-oriented, yet without losing the bigger picture.
- You are smart & stylish with an extraordinary eye for design, experiences, and elevated thinking
- You are ready and willing to learn.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Associate (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
💫 This job may be best for: Virgo, Libra, Taurus & Capricorn
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.