Jenn Waltner is the proprietor of Phoenix & Lotus, an indie Tarot & Oracle Deck shop. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling… ✨
In this episode, I’m chatting with Jenn Waltner, a double ♏️ Scorpio who has turned her love of indie Tarot & Oracle cards into a successful side hustle with both an online and physical presence while also working a full-time corporate job on how to do the work you truly love on the side of the work that currently pays most of your bills.
- How Jenn started her shop and some of the most important things she has learned along the way
- Dealing with time management when you work full-time and have a life to stay on top of yet still want to grow your business on the side
- The importance of prioritizing what’s truly most important to you in your business instead of doing things how you think they’re supposed to be done in order to find the way that actually works best for you!
- Marketing techniques you can use when you don’t have a lot of time to spend promoting your business online
- The benefits of slowly building up your business on the side of a job so you can set yourself up for long-term success
- Check out Jenn’s Indie Tarot & Oracle Deck shop, Phoenix & Lotus, and follow her on Instagram
- Hive & Forge – A collective of local artists & small business owners offering their goods for sale in Salem, Massachusetts where Jenn sells her decks
- Check out Jenn’s upcoming Tarot Trunk Shows if you’re in New York, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts
- The Spacious Tarot – Jenn’s current favorite deck to work with (for the time being at least!)
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources