Monica the Medium is an extraordinarily gifted spirit medium. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Monica Ten-Kate, a ♑️ Capricorn who was formerly the star of her own TV series, about her career journey and her tips for soulpreneurs who want to make a living with their spiritual gifts without losing their sanity, as well as how to honor & celebrate your intuition more no matter who you are.
- Monica’s journey to becoming a medium and what it was like coming out of the “medium closet” and learning to process and eventually embrace her intuitive gifts
- The biggest lessons she has learned as an entrepreneur after leaving TV & the importance of setting boundaries as people pleaser and empath
- What the process was like for writing her book and creating her oracle deck for other fellow empaths and why she has created them
- Using your empathic abilities to become more aware of the signs & messages that Spirit, loved ones who have passed, and the universe are trying to give you
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Order Monica’s new book, Messages from Above: What Your Loved Ones in Spirit Want You to Know, and get her Empath Oracle Deck
- Learn more about Monica & her work @ www.monicathemedium.com
- Follow her on Instagram:
- Listen to Monica’s podcast: Wine & Spirits with Monica the Medium
- Become a Stellar Supporter of the podcast and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
🌟 BONUS RESOURCE:
Download a special PDF where Monica walks you through the 16 Signs You Might be an Empath by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level.
Patrons also get early access to future episodes, written episode transcripts, behind the scenes updates, and the ability to participate in special member-only giveaways, deals, and opportunities.