Feeling overworked and wishing you could slow things down and enjoy more soulful flow? ✨
In this episode, I’m taking you through my story from being constantly overworked, overwhelmed and burnt out a year ago and how my journey to slowing down over the last 12 months has actually allowed me to flourish even more, despite how counter-intuitive this idea may initially seem.
- Identifying where the idea of thinking we need to hustle to achieve more originally came from in order to re-write the story around allowing more ease and flow to become a part of the goal-reaching process
- How undercharging is a disservice not only to you but to the people you want to serve
- The value of working with a higher level coach or mentor who can easily see your blind spots
- Capitalizing on your greatest strengths and talents and allowing who you already are to be enough instead of slapping on bonuses or over-discounting your offerings
- Questioning the tasks that really need to be on your to-do list in order to be successful so you don’t fall into the trap of giving too much
- The process I took to hire on a team including what I delegate and to which roles in order to free up my time to focus on more higher-level business tasks
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Podcasts
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Learn more about the Cosmic Boss Mastermind and hop on the waitlist for 2020 here
- Resources mentioned:
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community and receive extra bonus features including episode transcripts by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to the e-mail list for weekly astrology updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources
🌟 BONUS RESOURCE:
Download the written transcript for this episode by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.