What does the moon have to do with the creative process? How can we use it to manifest what we want in life?
In this episode, I’m talking all about moon magic and how to track the moon through its many phases & signs in order to better understand why you may feel the way you do on certain days as well as to set powerful intentions you want to manifest into being in your life + career next.
- How I fell in love with the moon
- What the moon phases can tell you about the creative process and what to do during each phase when you’re going after a goal
- What we can learn from aligning our life & career with the moon cycle
- What it means when the moon moves through different zodiac signs
- How to plan with the moon and use your Power Moon Days to your advantage
- What your own moon sign & phase can tell you
- How to track the moon and create an intention setting ritual
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Google Play / Stitcher / TuneIn
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Free Resources: Monthly Moon Calendar & Moon Magic Guidebook (*E-mail address required)
- Order your birth chart to find your moon sign: www.soulshineastrology.com/birthchart
- Tip: Do a Google search for a moon phase calendar for your birth month and year to find out which moon phase you were born on to discover which part of the creative process you love the most!
- Related Blog Post: How to Set Powerful Intentions on the New Moon (My personal New Moon intention setting ritual)
- Follow along on Instagram to get my moon updates
- Get your own 2018 Moon Journal to start journaling on the New Moons & Full Moons
- Become a patron of the podcast by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
- Transcript: Download the episode transcript here to read instead of listen
Gain access to the 2018 Moon Journal and exclusive bi-monthly Moon Magic videos containing deeper insights around the meaning behind each New Moon & Full Moon and how to use them to navigate your intentions & goals more mindfully by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $11+ Lunar Lover level. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes, free resources and printables, and other special member benefits!
SPREAD THE LOVE & SHARE ON PINTEREST:
Image above: Coral Antler Creative