Jenny Karlsson is a spiritual Certified Money Coach at Financials for Creatives. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Jenny Karlsson, a ♓️ Pisces who incorporates the use of intuition, tarot, and oracle cards into financial coaching for creative entrepreneurs and offers a holistic one-on-one coaching program that is practical, behavioral, and spiritual to help women gain confidence and know-how to manage the ebbs and flows of being an entrepreneur.
- Jenny’s career journey from being a lab technician to a pet photographer and finally a financial coach for creatives
- How she works with people to look at their “money story” to uncover money blocks that are subconsciously sabotaging their financial success
- Why and how she incorporates tarot & oracle cards into her money coaching sessions
- Using your core values to influence your money making habits
- How Jenny’s work of using spiritual tools for a practical purpose is reflected on her astrology chart
- How to word affirmations and manifest money the right way so it actually works
- How to make a smart financial plan when you want to quit your job to start a business
- Smart systems for dealing with taxes as an entrepreneur
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Podcasts
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Learn more about Jenny and her work at Financials for Creatives
- Follow her on Instagram @financialsforcreatives
- Resources mentioned in this episode: You Need a Budget / Profit First
- Take Jenny’s Money Type Quiz to find your money archetype
- Her favorite deck: Inner Compass Oracle Cards
- Become a member of our Cosmic Community and receive extra bonus features by going to soulshineastrology.com/community
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download Jenny’s guide to using tarot cards to understand your money mindset by becoming a member of our Cosmic Community. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes and other special member benefits.
Photo of Jenny at top by Yan Palmer / Bottom: Jenna Cole Photography