Laura Weldy is a life coach and leadership mentor. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Laura Weldy, an Aries based in Nashville, Tennessee, whose mission is to help creative women build better, not busier lives through her business, The Well Supported Woman, and we’re talking about what it takes to be a good leader as well as how you can become a better leader for yourself, your message, and the world by being courageous enough to take action toward your passions even if you feel scared.
- Why you don’t need to be extroverted to be a leader
- Why doubting yourself is no excuse not to step up as a leader (because even extremely famous people still do it!)
- The importance of identifying your limiting beliefs for what they are and seeking to prove them wrong in order to step into your greater potential
- How being a leader is really just about leading people through the things you have already been through and experienced and about sharing what has worked for you (and you don’t need to be the #1 expert at it!)
- Why being a leader is not really about you – it’s about being a channel for the message you are here to champion
- Laura’s top tips for stepping up as a stronger leader within your career field
- Learn more about Laura Weldy’s work at The Well Supported Woman
- Follow Laura on Instagram @lauraweldy
- Check out her podcast Unapologetic Leaders for more conversations on leadership
- Become a member of our Cosmic Calling Community to receive Laura’s top tips for being a strong leader – and get access to all of our other member benefits – at soulshineastrology.com/community!
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app or rate on Spotify to help more people to discover their cosmic calling, too. :)
Get Laura’s Top Tips for Being a Strong & Courageous Leader!
Download journal questions and a list of what it takes to become a stronger leader by becoming a member of our Cosmic Calling Community.
You’ll also gain access to our full suite of astrology classes so you can dive deeper into what makes you a good leader and every bonus for every other episode so far.