Laura Weldy is a life coach and leadership mentor. Here’s how she found her cosmic calling…
In this episode, I’m chatting with Laura Weldy, an ♈️ Aries based in Nashville, Tennessee, whose mission is to help creative women build better, not busier lives through her business, The Well Supported Woman, and we’re talking about what it takes to be a good leader as well as how you can become a better leader for yourself, your message, and the world by being courageous enough to take action toward your passions even if you feel scared.
- Why you don’t need to be extroverted to be a leader
How she went from having no idea what she wanted to do with her life to becoming a life coach for others going through the same thing
- Why doubting yourself is no excuse not to step up as a leader (because even extremely famous people still do it!)
- Why a lack of clarity can signify a lack of ownership over your life
- The importance of identifying your limiting beliefs for what they are and seeking to prove them wrong in order to step into your greater potential
- The importance of holding yourself accountable for reaching your goals
- How being a leader is really just about leading people through the things you have already been through and experienced and about sharing what has worked for you (and you don’t need to be the #1 expert at it!)
- How the way we show up as a courageous individual naturally fuels the people around us
- Why being a leader is not really about you – it’s about being a channel for the message you are here to champion
- Laura’s top tips for stepping up as a stronger leader within your career field
🎧 LISTEN NOW:
Listen elsewhere: Subscribe with iTunes / Spotify / Google Play / Stitcher
📝 SHOW NOTES:
- Learn more about Laura Weldy’s work at The Well Supported Woman
- Follow Laura on Instagram @lauraweldy
- Check out her podcast Unapologetic Leaders for more conversations on leadership
- Become a patron of the podcast and receive extra bonus features by going to www.patreon.com/thecosmiccalling
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to receive 10% off an astrology reading or report.
Download journal questions and a list of what it takes to become a stronger leader by becoming a patron of the podcast at the $5+ Stellar Supporter level. You’ll also gain early access to future episodes and other special member benefits!