Welcome to the month of October! For most of this month, the Sun will be continuing to move through the sign of Libra, the lover, peacemaker and seeker of harmony & balance. This is very much a time of realizing where we have been out of balance and where we are needing to get back in balance both within ourselves and in our surroundings.
As we transition into a new season weather-wise, this month also brings many opportunities to up-level your life & career, get back in touch with a sense of balance, let go of the past, and develop a new mission for the future going forward.
Find out more about what’s in store for this month in the latest Monthly Forecast below…
Major upcoming events:
- October 5th: Full Moon in Aries
- October 8th: Saturn creates a harmonious angle with the North Node of Destiny
- October 10th: Jupiter moves into Scorpio
- October 17th: Mercury moves into Scorpio
- October 19th: New Moon in Libra
- October 23rd: Libra Season ends & Scorpio Season begins!
- October 26th: The Sun links up with Jupiter for the luckiest day of the year
- October 30-31st: Mercury & Venus create angles with the North Node of Destiny, helping us realize more of what our future mission may entail
>> If you’re located in Australia or NZ, you may need to add +1 day to the dates above.
☾ Download a free Moon Calendar for October ☽
Sign up to receive this handy lunar calendar in your inbox each month so you can download or print it off and consult the moon as you plan your month. It shows all of the most major astrological events and moon phases, including Void Moon times to avoid productive work, and your most productive Power Moon Days (plus an explanation of what all of those are) to help you plan your life + career in alignment with the cosmos.
*Available in 3 different versions for America & Canada, UK & Europe, and Australia. ?